Company: Thrivent Financial
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 24, 2019
Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary.Are you passionate
about living a life of generosity? Do you love guiding others on
their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping
them build a financial strategy based on their values? Our team
thrives on building positive relationships with our member base. If
that resonates with you, consider joining our team.What Thrivent
At Thrivent Financial, we'll support your goals and reward your
success while giving you the independence to build a business. We
want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us,
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive
pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining,
building and strengthening member relationships in addition to
- We offer a benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree
medical plan and generosity benefits, including our gift match
- Build a career with Thrivent. We offer ongoing opportunities
for training and professional growth.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of
authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the
solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain
Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no
conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory
requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
We're looking for men and women who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Honest, dependable and credible.
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you and you'd
like to learn more, please check us out in greater detail at .
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization
where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals,
rather than a goal itself. You'll help members make the most of
their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial
strategies are proven and on track.
When you join us, you'll have the chance to create, grow and manage
your business as an independent contractor. Financial advisors have
rewarding careers helping our members build genuine, long term
relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a broad
range of financial products to offer, you'll be well-equipped to
- Expertly prepare for a secure retirement.
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness,
injury, aging or death.
- Fund their kids' or grandkids' college education.
- Build and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
Equal Opportunity Employment
You don't need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the
passion to guide our members on their Wise With Money Journey,
equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives.
Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex,
genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by
applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all
employees and job applicants.
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Waterloo , Financial Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!