Factory Automation Manufacturing Engineer
Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: April 4, 2021
- Factory Automation Manufacturing Engineer Factory Automation
Manufacturing Engineer Factory Automation Manufacturing Engineer
A Factory Automation Manufacturing Engineer is needed for an
American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction,
and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles,
transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care
equipment in the Waterloo, IA area.
location: Waterloo, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $31.63 - 46.28 per hour
work hours: 10pm to 7am
- Provide on-site shop floor support for production critical
Factory Automation solutions and equipment that require quick
response to guarantee uptime and productivity.
- Be responsible for changes to control logic and software
including, but not limited to: relay ladder logic, PLCs, HMIs, and
PC based logic.
- Provide electrical designs within applicable standards to build
new, or modify existing, production machines and systems.
- Create and maintain interfaces for communicating with
shop-floor tools, PLC controls, SCADA, and MES systems
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, and
Factory Automation Leads to ensure manufacturing and
standardization goals are achieved.
- Support off-shift maintenance to troubleshoot machines and
systems which may include electrical and mechanical issues.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Relevant Work Experience:
- Background in Engineering (Electrical, Controls, Computer,
- A strong desire to solve problems and find solutions that drive
a commitment to standardization while improving manufacturing
processes and information flow
- Basic understanding of PLC and computer programming, Structured
Query Language (SQL), and the engineering tools associated
- Basic understanding of electrical design and the codes, common
practices, and engineering tools required
- Basic understanding of MES solutions (SAP-MES, AMES, JDAAT,
Wonderware, SepaSoft, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Kepware or other OPC servers
- Basic understanding of mistake proofing concepts
- strong communication skills to effectively interface with
multiple groups #LI-PM2
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors--
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Randstad USA, Registered office:--- One Overton Park, 3625
Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
RANDSTAD, HUMAN FORWARD and SHAPING THE WORLD OF WORK are
registered trademarks of Randstad N.V.
Keywords: Randstad USA, Waterloo , Factory Automation Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!