Company: Soap Creek Resources
Posted on: June 17, 2022
As a Manufacturing engineering position focusing on product
launches, continuous improvement, and capital projects.
Duties:Including but not limited to:
- Performs a variety of engineering assignments in developing and
implementing production/processing methods and controls to meet
quality standards in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Lead and actively participate in continuous improvement.
Investigates and resolves process problems. Recommends and
implements improvements and/or modifications in sequence of
operations, equipment utilization, flow, and related matters.
- Reviews proposals of outside vendors regarding the purchase of
new or modernization of existing production/processing equipment.
- BS degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology and 2-5 years
of experience in the field or related area.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with APQP processes specifically related to product
- Hands-on experience continuous improvement background using Six
Sigma and/or Lean methodology.
- Experience with ProE or AutoCAD.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify and eliminate waste, and improve safety,
quality, delivery, and productivity throughout the value stream
using Six Sigma and Lean principles.
- Project management and organizational skills to create critical
path tasks and timeline, measure progress, and report results to
all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.Preferred SkillsFoundry Knowledge and
familiar with CNC machining processes
Keywords: Soap Creek Resources, Waterloo , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!