Engineer Quality I
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Engineer Quality I-
- This job fully integrates an individual into the engineering
culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that
are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required.
- Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
- Learns and uses quality planning tools and analysis to
formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the
product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes
to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing
activities to minimize risk. Investigates product and process
quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the
Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product
Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International
Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality
- Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and
- Monitors quality plan tracking system.
- Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim
- 3rd shift (10:30 pm to 7 am) so candidates must be open to
working 1st and 3rd shifts as there is a rotation schedule and
production levels change.Education:
- Manager is willing to see recent grad candidates with
Technology, Engineering, Communications, Business, Computer
Science, and/or Data Analytics degrees.
- Manager is looking for 2021/spring 2022 grads that are located
in the Midwest. This is a shop floor position so candidates need to
be comfortable in this environment.
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Waterloo , Engineer Quality I, Engineering , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!