Manufacturing Engineer I
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Plans, coordinates, and performs manufacturing engineering work
for a project or process.
- Operates in a team environment within either the enterprise
product delivery process or the enterprise order fulfillment
- At this level, projects are of limited scope and
responsibility; work plans and decisions are made within
established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors and/or
- May assign coordinate and review portions of the work for
support personnel and contractors.MAJOR DUTIES:
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current
- Investigates, gathers, and analyze data for specifically
assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods
documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to
current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety, and
ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Works with electronic tools to perform engineering
- Develops and implements plans of limited scope to support lean
manufacturing through the Deere Production System.
- Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and
- Participates in team studies related to capacity, energy,
productivity, and efficiency.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Modifies existing performance pay plans; assists in development
of baseline data for new wage performance pay plans.
Keywords: Experis, Waterloo , Manufacturing Engineer I, Engineering , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!