Quality Engineer II
Company: Cerebral Staffing, LLC
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in
Waterloo, IA -as a -Quality Engineer! Location: Waterloo, IA
Duration -of Role: -One Year Plus Pay: -$38.50- $41.25/hour Hours:
-1st shift. Overtime is likely, weekend and longer weekday hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- This is a shop floor position so candidates need to be
comfortable in this environment.
- Participates on PDP (Product Delivery Process) teams as the
Quality representative, ensuring quality activities and plans are
formulated and followed.
- Engages in applying/leading Quality tools in Product Delivery
Process (PDP) teams.
- Encourages early interaction of both customer and supplier
input to team activities.
- Participates in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs),
print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
- Monitors and facilitates quality activities for part approval,
verifies manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly
instructions) and confirms process capability.
- Uses quality tools and practices to establish approval criteria
to ensure the identification of quality failure concerns for both
internal and external manufactured parts and assemblies. An example
is Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Investigates unit quality related issues and concerns related
to product and processes, gathers and analyzes data,
resolves/facilitates resolution and implements corrective
- Engages in applying/leading Quality tools on Customer Support
Process (CSP), Continuous Improvement (CI),and/or Value Improvement
- Executes John Deere Quality Control Plan where implemented.
Investigates product quality problems, determines root cause for
quality problems, gathers and analyzes data and implements
corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting
from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
- Assists in identifying, communicating and resolving supplier
- Engages in supplier quality plan formulation as necessary.
- Conducts audits of new and existing suppliers to determine
manufacturing capability and adherence to accepted quality
- Drives prevention actions.
- Facilitates and writes quality procedures for the purpose of
maintaining/updating the factory quality system and supports
quality system audits, reviews results with audit team, and
participates in management review meetings.
- Provides training and/or supervision to co-workers, inspectors,
technicians and auditors on quality procedures and tools to monitor
critical processes to assure consistent control and/or to implement
cost-saving ideas to improve our products to meet customer
- 1 or more year of production or manufacturing experience
- Experience in closely toleranced steel machining / CNC
Operation/Programming, GD&T, and gaging/inspection
- Technology or Engineering degrees.
- Manager is willing to see recent grad candidates. This position
is eligible for incremental, progressive retention bonuses at every
90 days for the first year on assignment. Retention bonuses are
forfeited for those who do not complete their assignments or end
assignments early. Subject to review. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cerebral Staffing, LLC, Waterloo , Quality Engineer II, Engineering , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...