Sales Account Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sales Account Manager
Spend your work week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of
Uline's sales team, you'll meet with customers on-site and help
them grow their business with products you're proud to deliver.
With territories across North America, grow -your -sales career
Account Managers can be based anywhere within your dedicated sales
territory, with regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.
Why Uline?We advocate for employee development through:
Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as "CEO" of your territory, managing thousands of accounts
in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with leadership.
Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 branch locations and 14 sales offices, it's time you
Uline is proud to operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waterloo , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!