Business Development Manager
Company: Performance Foodservice
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Description :We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness
Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching,
Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of
rewards, recognition, and respectPosition Summary:Responsible for
generating and assisting with product sales by providing
customers/potential customers with value added services,
exceptional customer service and attention to customer
profitability. Solves service problems and deals with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
Analyzes work-related situations and make decisions in an effective
manner. Knowledgeable of product information, industry trends, and
related technology. Functions as a team member within the
department and organization, as required, and performs any duty
assigned to best serve the company.Position Responsibilities:
- Implement pricing strategies with customers, which achieve an
acceptable level of profit margin.
- Perform accurate data entry and report preparation in a timely
- Meet financial sales goals.
- Increase business through combination of account
penetration/customer prospecting efforts.
- Ensure customers receive orders timely and are accurate.
Demonstrate awareness of customer needs and perform job duties to
effectively meet those needs.
- Implement efficient sales processes and procedures to meet
- Implement sales plans that recognize customer profitability
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
Qualifications :High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience4-6
years Sales / Marketing or related area within foodservice industry
Preferred Qualifications :Bachelors: Sales / Marketing or related
area6-10 years Sales / Marketing or related area within foodservice
industry EEO Statement :Performance Food Group and/or its
subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides
equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees,
regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal
laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to
review: (1) our ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" and ; and (3) the .
Keywords: Performance Foodservice, Waterloo , Business Development Manager, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!