Dentist - Part-time
Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to
residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our
mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with
passion and compassion. What we do matters. We care, fully. We work
as a team. We stand for excellence-always.
THE POSITION:We are seeking a Dentist to join our team in Waterloo,
IA and surrounding cities within a 3 hour radius to include
Marshalltown, Des Moines and Cedar Rapids. Our expert clinical
operations team handles all the logistics including scheduling as
well as a Dental Assistant, responsible for the portable equipment
Part time opportunity (1099 contract) with an option to add
additional clinic days as desired
- Flexible scheduling (Monday through Friday)
- Enjoyable workflow with energetic, compassionate and supportive
- You must have a compassionate approach to patient care for the
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills
- You desire to have a successful, productive
- Active state Dentist license in good standing.
- Background in medically oriented or geriatric emphasis
- 1-3 years' experience preferred.
- Willingness to drive a 1-3 hour radius.
- Current TB test (within the last year).
- Personal liability insurance.
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Waterloo , Dentist - Part-time, Healthcare , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!