WaterlooRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Waterloo jobs

Physician / Otolaryngology / Iowa / Locum Tenens / ENT Physician needed in Waterloo, IA Job

Company: The Talent Society
Location: Waterloo
Posted on: September 20, 2022

Job Description:

We are working with MercyOne Waterloo Hospital. It is a Level II trauma center. The client is seeking coverage for the following dates: August:29- September 5th, October: 3-17 and 28-31, November 21-28, and December: 2-5 and 23-27. 95% of your time will be spent in one of the two care clinics and the other 5% will be in the hospital. You must be comfortable with all ages but the client will consider candidates with restrictions. You will have support staff, 1 NP, 4 RNs and 1 audiologist. Please review details listed below and contact me via phone, text, or e-mail if you would like to be considered. MercyOne Waterloo MedicalWaterloo, IA OtolaryngologySeeking coverage: Aug 29-Sept 5, Oct 3-17, Oct 28-31, Nov 21-28, Dec 2-5, and Dec 23-27Hours: 9a-5pPatient Load: 20-25 per dayAll agesSupport staff: 1 NP, 4 RNs, 1 AudiologistEMR: Cerner (Hospital) Epic (Clinic)Procedures: Tracheotomy, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, eval and manage disorders involving ears, nose, throat, and skeletal facila structures, laryngoscopyJonathan Balsells - Junior RecruiterThe Talent Societyo. 214-396-6904 c. 818-632-7868 f. 214-306-7887 w. www.TheTalentSociety.com

Keywords: The Talent Society, Waterloo , Physician / Otolaryngology / Iowa / Locum Tenens / ENT Physician needed in Waterloo, IA Job, Healthcare , Waterloo, Iowa

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Iowa jobs by following @recnetIA on Twitter!

Waterloo RSS job feeds