Hematology / Oncology (HEMONC) - Employed - Iowa-188696
Company: The Delta Companies
Posted on: September 17, 2023
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Hematology / Oncology (HEMONC)
- Negotiable Salary Guarantee
- wRVU Production Incentives
- Residency Stipend Available for 2024/2025 Grad's
- Negotiable Sign-On-Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Retirement
- Relocation, Malpractice Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO,
etc. RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Hematology / Oncology
- Employed Opportunity - supported by the market's dominant
primary care physician network.
- No Admitting- Team of Hospitalists, Palliative Care,
Interventional Radiologists and Breast Surgeons.
- Medical Director Opportunity for Qualified
ApplicantsQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Hematology / Oncology (HEMONC)
- Recent Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Open to Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Oncologist
- J1 and H1b Visa Candidates Welcomed
- Team Oriented/Quality and Patient FocusedCOMMUNITY Hematology /
- Area population of 150,000
- Low cost of living area with Excellent Housing Available
- Performing Arts, Sports, Nice Restaurants
- Quality Public and Private Schools
- Great Parks and Lots of Family Activities REFERENCE NUMBER:
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards.
Visit for more information.
Keywords: The Delta Companies, Waterloo , Hematology / Oncology (HEMONC) - Employed - Iowa-188696, Healthcare , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!