Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician in Waterloo, IA
Posted on: September 17, 2023
A regional hospital in Waterloo, IA is looking to add a second
and third pulmonary/critical care physician to its team. This will
be a 75-25 mix of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical
care. They would be open to 75% inpatient critical care as well.
The ICU is open and the Pulmonary NPs and hospitalists cover most
calls. Inpatient procedures include EBUS and ECMO. The outpatient
clinic is located across the street from the hospital. They also
have state-of-the-art procedural equipment (broncs, X-rays, etc.)
with a sleep center. This is a great opportunity for a new fellow
seeking mentorship as well as an experienced physician looking to
work with two collegial colleagues. You will have an excellent
work/life balance with great income potential and great benefits.
For inquiries about this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy
McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job .
- One week of inpatient with call and three weeks of outpatient
- Great work-life balance to enjoy the great outdoors in this
- 2-year guaranteed salary until exceeded by RVU production
- Earn $500,000+ on RVU production
- $25,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 for relocation
- Quality bonus incentives
- H1B cap-exempt facility and open to 2024 J-1 visas (no
- Everyone knows the song 'Waterloo' by Abba
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Waterloo , Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician in Waterloo, IA, Healthcare , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!