Physical Therapist - PT
Company: Fusion Medical Staffing
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Our Story: Fusion isn't just a job; it's a lifestyle. Our actions
are rooted in ensuring everyone we touch has a better life. Here,
we don't just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a
purpose. And through it all, we strive to stay humble, stay driven,
and stay positive. We're proud of who we are and where we're going.
We were honored to be named the "Best Staffing Company To Work For"
in North America, and it's because of our culture and our employees
that helped us win that achievement.
Don't believe us? See why you should join the Fusion family!
Physical Therapist- PT
Outpatient and Assisted living float
Between Waverly and Cedar Rapids
Specialty: Physical Therapist
Lic/Certs: BLS, State License where applicable
Client in [CITY & STATE] is looking for a Physical Therapist- PT to
help them out for 13 weeks. This is a [TIME] shift position.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of
people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short term disability
• Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
• Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU's
- One to three years' experience as a PT preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move
about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Administers treatment to patients as a licensed Physical
Therapist in accordance with the treatment plan and within
established legal guidelines.
- Educates patients, other health professionals, and family
members regarding Physical Therapy on an on-going basis.
- Observes and evaluates patient responses during treatment;
documents and reports findings as appropriate.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of
personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive
attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation,
pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with
procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent
contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines
under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision
occasionally as well as working without assistance from other
personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity
schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
Keywords: Fusion Medical Staffing, Waterloo , Physical Therapist - PT, Healthcare , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!