Customer Service Representative
Company: Lincare Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2021
**Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered to Eligible New Hires**Customer
Service employee handles patients, referral sources, and
administrative department inquires, also delivers medical equipment
if needed. They also input patient information into computer files
and manage all communication to center.Job Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming calls as the main responder is usually the
first contact for referral sources
- Makes determination of required action
- Takes orders from physicians' office or other referral
- enters orders and comments into the CIS
- Determines all required equipment and enters into CIS
- Coordinates new patient shipment schedule and notes in CIS
- Handles mail and outgoing courier packages for the center
including responding to requests for information from internal
sources when possible
- Must be knowledgeable of existing and new information regarding
Lincare equipment and carrier policies
- Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of
respiratory equipment, supplies, and other materials to the
patients and customers of the location.
- Ability to work independently and must be detail-oriented, and
have excellent organizational skills.
- Be fully aware of safety procedures in the delivery and setup
of respiratory equipment.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude toward all
contacts, including patients, caregivers, customers, and staff.
Maintains a good appearance, attired according to the standards of
the operating unit. Uniforms must be clean and neat.
- Assists in the assessment of the home environment of patients
receiving respiratory equipment and/or services to ensure patient
safety. Is responsible for notifying the appropriate staff members
of any discrepancies in this area.Requirements:
- Good driving record for the past three years.
- Must meet job-related requirements to comply with DOT.
- Lincare is a company that operates under the Federal Drug-Free
Workplace Act and U.S. DOL standards and as such must apply a
zero-tolerance for marijuana use, including medicinal.
- Must have proven human relations skills dealing with referral
sources, patients, and administrative departmentsJob Type:
Full-timePay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Lincare Healthcare, Waterloo , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!