Company: Professional Office Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 4, 2018
- Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software.-- We firmly believe that one of the qualities that separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Design software development lifecycle process to support business needs
- Use your experience to drive the design of highly efficient and highly available products and platforms.
- Build solutions that operate on large amounts of data in high transaction volume applications.
- Define Database Architecture
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security and availability of databases
- Deliver--work products that meets specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
- Prepare appropriate documentation and specifications
- Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely with the operations team to resolve operational issues.
- Be willing to take an active role in mentoring other developers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Willingness to take an active role in mentoring other developers
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen POS's technology platform and development practices.Skills and Requirements:--
- 4+ years of .NET development (C#) development experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or WCF
- 2+ years of database design, SQL programming and performance tuning experience
- MVC design pattern
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementationIdeal Experience:
- JIRA, Bamboo, StyleCop, SQL Server Management Studio, JetBrains, Bitbucket, Azure, Azure Emulator, jQuery, AngularJS
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Agile project delivery methods
- Java/J2EE or C++ is a plus
- CRM integration experience particularly Salesforce is a plus
POS is undergoing an exciting, high tech transformation to diversify business --- be a part of the revolution!-- As part of that transformation, POS is building an internal software development presence to write new software using modern technologies.-- We are now accepting applications for C# ASP.NET Software Engineers. If you have at least four years of C# .NET experience, we are very interested in talking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.You will establish system requirements, design system architectures and perform software analysis and development. You will use your communication skills to work effectively with teammates, all in an agile based environment.A successful candidate will have good attention to detail, strong process design and enforcement desires, troubleshooting skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as within a small team.-- Candidates should demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's and company's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker that is interested in learning our business.This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your next career step. This position is in our corporate office in Waterloo, IA--with a starting salary of $70,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience.
Since 1970, POS Professional Office Services has worked with healthcare providers to improve the patient experience through improved patient communications. Print. Patient Payment Services. Digital Messaging. Patient Surveys. And we do it with your brand, so every brochure, bill, form, electronic message and marketing piece is integrated, branded and personalized.
[Software Developer 11.18]
Keywords: Professional Office Services, Inc., Waterloo , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!