Garment Utility Operator
Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work in assigned area of production responsibility as scheduled
in a safe and efficient manner.
- Attend departmental and branch meetings as needed to engage and
complete education and training.
- Assist fellow production workers by performing duties of lesser
skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and
cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Consistently seek the improvement and development in assigned
role/job and skills. Seek to develop multiple areas of capability
in order to support the production team.
- Create and support a culture of adherence to branch
standardization in support of, financial, service, and safety
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to work assigned shift- attendance is required
- Basic Math reasoning skills
- Lifting Ability; up to 25-50 pounds continuously; Push/Pull
Ability; up to 150 pounds assisted
- Capability to work in a fast-paced work environment that may
have fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels while working
with machinery in a safe and conscientious manner
- Must be able to adhere to safety standards
- One year of industrial laundry experience
- Capability of understanding work instructions in English
DEPARTMENTS AND DUTIES - Quality workmanship, teamwork and
regular attendance are essential in these roles:
Garment Folder Operator:
- Place garments in proper areas for steam tunnel, iron or
- Place garments on hangers and hang on conveyor for steam tunnel
- Iron press applicable products and transfer finished products
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be
detected and notify engineering of any malfunctions.
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Waterloo , Garment Utility Operator, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!