Maintenance Tech 3 Plant - COME JOIN OUR TEAM - $1,200 SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: Advanced Drainage Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed
by most people, we come to work every day to provide cleaner, more
sustainable, and longer lasting water management products that
allow people to live their lives more comfortably and healthily.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding.
They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent
contamination of local waterways.
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our
industry, we are seeking talented people to join our dynamic
company. Thanks to our people ADS has become an industry leader and
our people recognize the vital role they play in sustaining our
environment and water management.
Summary: Performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties
required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities
of the Maintenance Technician include the execution of PM
schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain
maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts
inventory. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours
per week, weekends as required and fulfill on-call duties for
repairs and assistance.
Primary Job Responsibilities:The responsibilities of this
position include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on machines and their controls
(extruders, corrugators, extrusion die, DC /AC motor & drives,
downstream equipment, chillers & etc.).
- Maintain and build job skills through company training
- Contact, specify, and order replacement parts & control
components from supplier as needed.
- Effectively contribute to CMMS performance through timely PM &
Repair Work Order completion while ensuring compliance.
- 1st responder to troubleshooting machine problems, contact
Electrical Engineering if additional support is needed.
- Support Daily Management directives and initiatives.
- Help develop and implement Continuous Improvement projects to
improve production efficiencies and Safety.
- Work with Production Staff to ensure the safe and reliable
operation of plant equipment.
Job Skills:This position should possess the following
- Proficient using Electrical Test equipment: Voltmeter, Ammeter,
ohm meter, Megger & etc.
- Understanding basic machine function and Sequence of Operations
of production machinery.
- Proficient in reading Electrical, pneumatics and mechanical
- Knowledge of NEC, UL508A and NFPA 79 codes.
- Lock Out Tag Out Safety procedures.
- Arc Flash and PPE Requirements
- Advanced industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing and
pneumatic skills including troubleshooting
- Strong leadership ability with time management and task
prioritization skills o Proficient in electrical formulas and
- Knowledge of 3 Phase Industrial wiring and power
- AC & DC Drive / Motor PMs, wiring, programming &
- Troubleshoot PLC I/O and networking.
- Motion Training with Servo Drives and Motors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and
communicate to other plant personnel as well as company resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word o Experience in
Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving
- High School / Vocational School Diploma or Equivalent -
- Technician level - Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatic -
- Basic PLC and Drive training - Preferred
- +5 years Industrial Maintenance, Electrical Systems and
- Plastic process knowledge.
- The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require
the ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds to a height of 6 feet
- The employees will be working specified shifts, and moving
around at all times which will require the ability to stand and be
mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the
employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for
extended periods of time in temperature extremes
- The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires
the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and
transport finished goods
- The Position requires full range of body motion, on a daily
basis, including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability
to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Advanced Drainage Systems, Waterloo , Maintenance Tech 3 Plant - COME JOIN OUR TEAM - $1,200 SIGN-ON BONUS, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!