Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Maintenance Technician – 2nd
Our Waterloo, IA heavy industrial manufacturing client is
looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for their 2nd
shift operations. This Maintenance Technician is responsible for
performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot,
repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to
safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes
to support the achievements of the company goals and
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic,
pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC
experience and HVAC.
- Must pass Functional Job Analysis and Pre- Employment Drug
Screen for Maintenance position
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Waterloo , Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!