Alignment Technician - Training Provided - Waterloo, IA
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: October 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care
Centers located across the United States. We have the unique
ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while
also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local
fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'.
Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by
Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted
tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you
lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total
Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As an Alignment Technician in one of
Goodyear's Commercial Tire & Service Centers you will be
responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose, and repair
tire and conduct commercial vehicle alignments, while
delivering an excellent guest experience. We
encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest
in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not
be limited to:
- Diagnose, recommend, and complete vehicle alignment on
commercial trucks and other vehicles based
on guest needs.
- Balance wheel assemblies and perform commercial tire
- Pursue training opportunities for development into completing
other vehicle services on commercial trucks, including but not
limited to brake work, suspension services, axle work, and oil and
- Clean and maintain service equipment.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location and of guests.
- Document work performed on service ticket
- Observe and comply with all safety and liability guidelines and
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Previous commercial vehicle experience including
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of relevant commercial vehicle service
- Knowledge around completing other vehicle services including
brake work and oil and lube services.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take
initiative, be able and willing to work without direct
supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Waterloo , Alignment Technician - Training Provided - Waterloo, IA, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!