Baker / Cook: 3rd Shift (10pm-6am)
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: October 13, 2021
$1,000 Bonus! Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of
warmth and quality. Our Bakers take their craft seriously and use
their expertise to create the best quality bread and baked goods.
They work diligently throughout the night to ensure they deliver
the high-quality products our customers love. Our Baker
Helpers will be there to learn the process and assist our
Experience and Skills:
Our Bakers helpers don't need to have previous experience
as we will have ongoing training for this position. They
normally work from 10pm to 6am including weekends and
don't have set days off. Baker helpers may have to work at
multiple bakery-cafes during their shift, so reliable
transportation and a clean driving record is a must! Pre-employment
background check required. Physical requirements include:
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or
walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to fifty pounds during the course
of a workday.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 150 lbs. in duration of
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a
- Will work with ovens in high temperatures and also within the
cooler during shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and
Keywords: Panera Bread, Waterloo , Baker / Cook: 3rd Shift (10pm-6am), Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!