Material Handler 1st Shift Value Add
Company: Ryder System Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring Material Handlers in Waterloo, IA!
Call or Text "Waterloo" to Michelle at 904-541-8605 for more
Forklift Operators are responsible to inbound, allocate, pick,
check and load pre-packaged and palletized product throughout
distribution center receiving and shipping process.
About the position:
* Consistent pay: $20.50 + weekly overtime
* Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 2:00PM, must be able to work
6:00AM - 4:00PM if needed
* Forklift Experience Preferred
* Motivated & Dependable
* Other requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background
check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every referral who starts.
* Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
* Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our
* Comprehensive benefit package - Medical, Prescription, Dental,
Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after
* PTO accrual starts on day one
* Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels,
Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and much---more
* Forbes' 2021 list of the "America's Best Employers for Diversity"
and "America's Best Employers for Veterans"
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered
industrial lift experience required
* Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to
written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of
safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high
* The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
* Work overtime as assigned
* Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS)
* Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions
adversely affect the customer
* Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process
and take appropriate action when discovered
* Pull orders accurately as assigned
* Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of
pallets picked as well as stage location
* Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining
product accountability throughout the logistical process
* Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and
Security policies and procedures
* Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
* May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder System Inc., Waterloo , Material Handler 1st Shift Value Add, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!