Engagement &; Training Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Engagement & Training CoordinatorThe Engagement & Training
Coordinator is responsible for the engagement of Care Pros promote
a high-quality culture. The Engagement & Training Coordinator will
also execute all training programs for including new Care Pros hire
orientation and ongoing training. This role is to develop, train
and maintain quality Care Pros.Primary Responsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct Care Pros orientation and new hire
training including Alzheimer's Training and all other continuing
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to
coordinate Care Pros schedules with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Develop engagement strategies to promote Care Pros retention
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the
- Ensure Home Instead standards are met and upheld.Job
- CNA Certification or background.* Must be able to pass a
criminal background check and drug screening.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Waterloo , Engagement &; Training Coordinator, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!