Company: John Deere & Company
Posted on: May 28, 2023
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050,
there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at
an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and
infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all
about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and
our technology like never before! Here the world's brightest minds
are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one
person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work.
RIGHT NOW. -John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified
individual with disability. -Primary Location: United States (US)
-- Iowa - -- Waterloo - -
Function: Engineering (CA)
Title: Verification Champion -- -95960 -
-Your Responsibilities -As a -Verification Champion for the John
Deere Intelligent Solutions Group located in Waterloo, IA, you
- Provide dedicated test support to the software delivery team
responsible for developing secure embedded network programming
- Create and execute the software test strategy (where to test)
for the scope of features being delivered - MiL/SiL (virtual
environment), HiL (subsystem simulator in the Electronics lab), ViL
- Create and execute the software verification test plan (which
test cases to run) for the features delivered and defects fixed and
decide appropriate level of regression testing required for each
- Establish and track software test metrics (requirements to test
case coverage, test case automation data, test results, defects
found, defects escaped -...)
- Maintain test documentation in version control systems and
-demonstrate compliance with applicable standards. -VISA
Sponsorship is NOT Available for this position. -What Skills You
- One or more years of experience designing, developing, testing,
or integrating products that were successfully delivered to
production, especially electronic control units, software systems,
and system integration infrastructure.
- One or more years of experience with J1939 CAN protocol or CAN
tools used for the logging and analysis of vehicle networks (Ex.
Vector CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, or Intrepid tool sets).
- One or more years working in a collaborative environment with
- Strong analytical skills to break down, solve, and convey
complex features/issues to engineers in other disciplines.
- One or more years of experience with test case automation tools
(e.g. ECU-Test, etc.).
- One or more years of experience using scripting languages (e.g.
Python, C#, CAPL, etc.).What Makes You Stand Out -
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Experience with on-machine testing of Deere equipment at test
sites or customer sites.
- Experience with test plan design and test execution at the
component level or subsystem level.
- Experience with communication protocols, infrastructure, tools,
data standards (ex: LIN, Ethernet, UDS diagnostic protocol
- Experience with security infrastructure, tools, data standards,
cryptography (ex: PKI).
- Experience with production line vehicle assembly testing.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
Certification or equivalent.Education Details -Ideally you will
have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.What
You'll GetAt John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that
will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive
team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new
projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced
tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you
get started on your new career path, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the
Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for
personal use - -to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
-The information contained herein is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required
of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in
this job description are not considered the minimum requirements
necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. -The terms
of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions
administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control.
Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or
terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the
right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company
and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made
by action of the company's board of directors, or to the extent
authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere
& Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict
between the language of the official Plan Documents and this
document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
- -ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination NoticeThe John Deere Health
Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit
Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights
laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, or sex. -
Keywords: John Deere & Company, Waterloo , Verification Champion, Other , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...