Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 - Up to $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,060-$1,330 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 230345Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Midwest Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you drive.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Waterloo , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...