Supply Chain Analyst - Benefits Day 1!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: September 18, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging. What We Need:
- We are looking for a n Integrated Supply Chain Analyst to join
our HNI Workplace Furnishings - Operations team in Muscatine, IA!
In this role, the member will be responsible for supporting the
supply chain configuration and set up for new product launches.
What You Will Do:
- Project management of supply chain related tasks
- Read and interpret engineering prints
- Communicate technical data specs to potential suppliers
- Collect, organize, analyze, and summarize data
- Collaborate with many members across the organization to
successfully launch projects
- Communicate project status and identify supply chain risks
associated with each project What You Have:
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree required, preferably
in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or
- Experience: No prior experience required; this is an
entry-level position. Will consider candidates with 3-5yrs of hands
on experience in Supply chain in leu of educational
- Skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to present
findings and recommendations effectively.
- Act as a mentor/manager to other team members utilizing
influence without authority.
- Proven ability to analyze, present, summarize, and provide
recommendations to executive leaders What You're Good At:
- Project management
- Data analytics
- Organization skills
- Problem solving
- Team collaboration Why HNI?
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate
access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait
until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- Paid time off is front loaded and ready to use Day 1 (up to
16-days per calendar year, prorated based on hire date for current
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valued If you're interested in joining our team,
apply today and a recruiter will be in contact with you soon! HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings
and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace
furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of
commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique
brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the
larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018,
2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was
named in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one of America's Most
Responsible Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we
live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity,
and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer Benefits on
Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about
all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .We also invite you to
visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Waterloo , Supply Chain Analyst - Benefits Day 1!, Professions , Waterloo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!